Sunday

Life Saving Review of the Diet Solution

Can I get really personal with you for a moment?

Not in a bad way, but can I tell something that happened in my life?  
Something that happened to cause me to go through the hassle of setting up an entire blog dedicated solely to a Review of the Diet Solution Program? 

If I do have your permission...than keep reading about what "saved my life"  (well, made my marriage better)!

A peak into my personal, married life...
(and I promised I have permission to share this from "you know who")

When we were married, my wife was a size 6/8.  3 years ago, she was a size 12/14.  Now if you're a woman reading that, I don't need to tell you how my bride of 5 years (at the time) felt about her body.  Right?  

You know what she bought when she went shopping (or didn't shop because of it!) and and what colors she bought.  You with me?

Now, if you're a married man you know you'd better be in love with your 'bride' to the point that you don't even notice or when she asks you if she's fat....you could be committing marital suicide depending on how you answer!  Right? 

Well, thank God I am madly in love with my wife and I truly thought she was the hottest woman on the planet...but that didn't change what she thought of herself.  (Women, I know you know what I mean!)

So what were we to do?  When she asked if she looked fat and I said, "No you look hot," she would tell me I was lying.  We were in trouble!  Why?  When you feel fat, you don't feel "Hot!"

What happened?  

Why is this a Life Saving Review of the Diet Solution Program?  Because as a result of one of the key principles in this Program, my wife began to actually buy clothes that had color, and were not size 12 or 14!  In fact, she is now (still 3 yrs later) a size 8.  Honestly, she wants to lose some more weight and become more fit, but talk about a HUGE change.  

The Secret?  

What foods you eat and when you eat them.  And Isabel walks you through that!

Trust me, my marriage is in a different place because of this incredibly powerful principle!

Bottom line? 

I don't know if you're married or not.  If you're a guy or a girl.  Whether you have 10 pounds or 100 pounds to lose, but IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE IN THE MIRROR 

And in a shorter period of time then you've been in the place you are now you can be in the same place as my bride (of now 8 yrs):
THAT YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE IN THE MIRROR!! 

SO CLICK HERE and then let me know how this saved your life!!